Tuesday 28 April 2015

Gotta Be Starting Something



STARTING BEFORE YOU'RE READY

I'm at a crossroads. One way is known - I've plodded this route many times. The other is new and unknown. While I've been talking about taking the other route before, it's just been talk up until now. It's time to go a different path. 

Thing is, I don't yet feel ready to take the other route. Apparently this is completely normal for everyone taking a step into the unknown. As if by some universal law - a coincidence - this post from one of my favourite bloggers, James Clear, came through just this morning on the subject of not being ready for something....this is the second time his post has come through on this subject, strangely - and the first time is the reason why I'm studying to be a personal trainer. There must be something in this telling me to take a leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment