Wednesday 11 February 2015

Bull


TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS
I am going to see a play today called Bull, which is on at the Young Vic in London. I live in London and I love the theatre - but don't go nearly as much as I'd like. So, I'm going to make a much greater effort to see more plays over the coming months. I didn't get to a gallery or play yesterday - I was waiting for a call regarding something that is weighing heavily on my mind at the moment. I needn't have worried, the call was this morning instead. I really feel like I'm in a world of metaphors at the moment and how apt for me to be seeing this play today because I am currently facing down a bull. 

Using Time Effectively
I woke early again this morning and used the quiet time to listen to one of Michel Thomas' Spanish language lessons. I've tried these audio lessons before - but I've not used the first clear moments of the day to try learning languages before - and I'm finding it really sinking in when my mind and the world around me is quiet. However, as the morning has gone on, there's other duties and jobs taking over and distractions are kicking in. My mind is now also taken up with the metaphorical 'Bull'. So, I'm going to book the play, take in a yoga class to calm my mind again, then take my audio lessons on the tube, collect my bike and listen/learn Spanish while I travel around. Any other calls, emails and potentially - more to add on this blog post, will be made on the go....

No comments:

Post a Comment