Thursday 5 February 2015

Car Karma



BAD LUCK

I am definitely unlucky when it comes to my vehicles. I've never had to sell a motorbike because every one I've owned has been stolen or severly vandalised in a botched theft. The same bad luck with theft and damage goes with my cars. A couple of weekends ago, my classic Mercedes was driven into whilst parked on the street outside my house. This is the 3rd time this car has had someone crash into it and do a runner. It's bright yellow, so you'd think they'd see it! I've pretty much come to expect an insurance claim every couple of years as de rigor. I can't be this unlucky can I - or is it Karma? I've been pretty decent in recent memory. All I can say, is - I hope the other person is a believer in karma for doing this damage and driving off!

I'm going to get it fixed up and if anyone would like to hire it, or one of my other cars, contact me.
Here's the website - thesuninmyface.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment