Tuesday 10 February 2015

Beacon Of Truth


THERE'S A STORM A BREWING...

I've woken feeling a lot more positive and inspired today! It really works when you consciously set positive thoughts in your mind before sleeping. The sun was out yesterday which helped with a low mood but it's looking a bit overcast today, so I'm really glad my head is in gear! I feel inspired to take in a play or gallery - so I've lined up my day.

I've got a tough job to do today involving work. It's not going to be pleasant and the picture above is a great metaphor because it reminds me of what's ahead. Looks a bit like something from Lord of The Rings to me...?! The break in the clouds is what I'm focussing on. The storm pictures of London can be found on Time Out (hope they won't mind me using it here!) - great online mag for finding stuff to do in and around a major city like London.

The morning will start with a 1hr boxing session - great for clearing any negativity and frustration. I'll then eat a hearty breakfast at one of my favourite cafes. Afterwards, I'll organise some of my things, collect my bike, deal with a tricky conversation and head to Tate Modern for some art inspiration.


***UPDATE***
So I decided to look at the day from an even more elevated perspective. This decision again has a significant value for me - and even though it's s Grey day, I can still see St Paul's Cathedral and it's still a great view from Oblisk @ The Shard.

No comments:

Post a Comment