Sunday 22 February 2015

Beer benefits



FUN WITH FRIENDS

If you consider that I've been focussing on ways to improve myself - this next statement may come as a surprise: I've just had a full day of drinking beer and I feel great! I've avoided alcohol since 1st Jan so I could make progress with my plans for self improvement. It's also been a sensible move to avoid alcohol so I can better manage a tricky period in my life. However, I've just had the best sleep in ages after a fun day of hanging with a great group of lads. 

My mind has been preoccupied with other serious matters over the last 4-6 months and in this time, it's clear to me now, that I'd completely lost my mojo. So, although the no drinking has really helped with my focus, this break away with friends has already been the best decision I could have made - and to think I very nearly cancelled this reunion gig. 

I look forward to spending a few more days away from my thoughts, just laughing, chatting and doing all the things a group of lads together on a break away enjoy doing together...like drinking loads of beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment