Thursday 12 February 2015

Better Call Saul!


LEGAL EAGLES

I've never had much use for our UK legal professionals before now - and now that I need some advice, I kinda wish there were more legal mavericks like Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad, to advise me on anything from parking infringements to tax law... as It's some good solid advice from someone straight-talking that I need at the moment. There's been quite a bit of hoo-ha in the British media lately about UK banks favouring the rich - HSBC apparently have been helping their wealthier members to hide money in Swiss bank accounts in order to help them avoid paying their taxes - yet the tax man has been on my back for two years over a paltry figure of money they initially gave me in a rebate - only to ask for it back a year later....after I'd spent it. So I'm going to spend a good bit of my day finding someone with the backbone to stand up to large organisations on behalf of the small man - to help get some of this weight off my back! And I'm also going to watch episode one of "Better Call Saul" tonight on Netflix...

No comments:

Post a Comment