Saturday 14 November 2015

Revision


TAKE NOTE

It's been a while since I sat exams. I've had tests since college but mostly these have all been in my 20's. Trying to learn new things this year, I've succeeded in many ways to invest time on learning these new skills but I haven't really looked at the best ways to study or revise these new concepts. 

Consequently, the information is being read and understood but the information just isn't going in to the long term memory where they can be recalled easily. 

Learning is a process. There are techniques we can use to improve the learning process like setting up a revision schedule, getting quality sleep and eating certain foods, but the simplest, most effective method that gets overlooked, is just to make lots of notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment