Wednesday 16 December 2015

Higher Powers at Work


DIVINE INTERVENTION

Over the last 12 months, I've been at a crossroads in my life where recently, some of the most difficult stresses have all been weighing very heavily on me at the same time.

Why does it sometimes happen that way, where everything comes at once - is it perhaps from all the planets aligning that a kind of planetary energy field is created? How can so much negative stuff happen all at the same time!

Admittedly, I have just played a key part in my own downfall where I've added a problem that wasn't there - something that was looking really good - but which is now looking quite bad for me. It feels like my hand has been forced in some bizarre way. I'm not sure if I really deserve what is about to happen, or if it's a test or a lesson. All I do know is that this feels like it could break me if I allow it.

I'm hoping for another sign as to what to do, a more positive intervention to guide me in the right direction. But I have to keep my energy levels up if I'm to get a positive result.

No comments:

Post a Comment