Friday 24 July 2015

Shared Accommodation


A HOME FROM HOME

On a wet and busy Saturday in Cornwall - right in the middle of the summer school holidays, finding a decent, good value place to stay can be difficult to get last minute. That's where my first experience of airbnb came in.

Air BnB is relatively new and the opportunity for us all to discover something a bit different, is now literally right there in the palm of our hands! I look forward to making the most of this power to select great places to stay in the very near future..

BBH - New Zealand
A forum for finding and staying in peoples homes is nothing new, as I recall from my own fantastic experience travelling around New Zealand back in 2000. In 2015, with the internet being so prevalent and easy to find interesting places to stay, BBH still has an extensive listing of quirky places to explore staying at in New Zealand. It's arguably still the most established and largest of it's kind in New Zealand, with carefully chosen, quirky properties to stay at - all graded by the people staying there. With Air BnB now also on offer, this will offer even more chances to find those special places - travelling off the beaten track has never been so exciting.

All in all, I loved my travels back in 2000. it was a great experience that I'd happily take again given the opportunity. Looking back the places I stayed at and seeing them still featured in the top 80-100% top listings, I'm pleased for the owners that they've managed to retain such consistency. The top listing is still at the top even today - that's a real feat! Hopewells, Marlborough Sounds, NZ deserves to be at the top - it was an amazing place.

No comments:

Post a Comment