Sunday 3 January 2016

The first Sunday


THE LAY OF THE LAND

Merely a reconnaissance mission and not a battle. How is this all looking?

The first 3 days have really been a continuation from Christmas, but the 5am starts and exercise routine has been started successfully. I've read through a few of the previous posts and I can see where there's going to be a lot of work to fully understand what I've learned from 2015 and where it can be consolidated and put to good use.

So today marks the last day of the old routine and tomorrow, Monday, will be a first step out into the unknown terrain ahead, with my senses primed and wits fully about me.

Keeping The Journal Alive
I'm going to start a personal one paragraph diary where I'll keep track of the daily progress, make milestones on what I've been up to and achieved. There'll also be some notes taken on my mood diary, with gratitude and affirmations, plus visualisation board at home and on Pinterest.

My weekly and monthly findings will be posted on the new Blog ffc2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment